Halong Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and a popular travel destination, located in Quang Ninh province, Vietnam. Halong translates as ‘where the dragon descends into the sea’, and legend claims the islands of Halong Bay were created by a great dragon from the mountains. One of the great natural wonders of Asia, Halong Bay is the single most popular side trip from Hanoi. The beauty of the bay and its 3000 islands is so awesome that an excursion there should be considered an essential part of any visit to Northern Vietnam. A one or two days trip also makes a delightful and inexpensive romantic getaway if you meet someone special.
At The Au Co, we want to make your cruise in Halong Bay unique and unforgettable. We designed the best luxury cruises one can dream of as you can see below.
- Personal attention to detail by all HGH from the time of your initial enquiry through to the end of your tour
- 24 hour support available during the tour
- Enjoy the degree of historical and cultural information throughout your tour from our local and knowledgeable tour hosts to the degree that you and your group are interested
- We focus on sustainable tourism by creating the very best experience for you as the tourist while supporting our local environment and local people
The first day of your cruise provides an introduction to the amazing scenery of Halong Bay and BaiTu Long Bay. Cruising through Halong Bay will literally take your breath away.
After cruising to the east of Halong Bay, enjoy a relaxing tour of guided kayaking or swimming in Vung Ha area, boasting isolated beaches and nature at its best before cruising into the geological park of amazing BaiTu Long Bay. Back to The Au Co to learn about the role of tea in Vietnamese culture with a tea ceremony then enjoy Happy Hour with “Buy One Get One Free”: Beer, House wine (by the glass), Soft drinks, Long drinks, Cocktails...
Savour five elements’ dinner. After that, enjoy squid fishing from the main deck.
The boat will anchor for the night in a peaceful location.
Start the day with Tai Chi - physical movements designed for relaxation, balance and health - on the sundeck of the boat while enjoying the panorama.
After breakfast on board, visit VungVieng fishing village by rowing boat in 01 hour.
Savour a delicious lunch in the Halong Restaurant while the ship cruises towards Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba Island for walking excursion in the national park of Cat Ba Island and visit of The Au Co organic farm.
Back to The Au Co to enjoy Happy Hour and Cooking Demonstration then a sumtupous seafood BBQ. The ship anchors at Drum Cave.
- Halong Bay, designated a UNESCO world heritage site for its limestone rock formations, is home to about 2,000 isles and islets of different shapes and sizes, creating a truly breath-taking seascape. Halong Bay is also attractive for beautiful beaches on the small islands.
- Awake early and join the Tai Chi session to help you feel fresh for the guided tour of Sung Sot cave, the most beautiful cave with many photo opportunities. Note there are about 715 steps to climb (optional). On the way back to port, enjoy breakfast and take a last glimpse of the beautiful scenery from the bar or sundeck.