Serving as a religious center for Buddists, Hue is well-known for numerous pagodas scattered peacefully on a spacious vast area making it a holy land for Buddism followers to visit. The more struggling life gets, the more we appreciate moments of the journey of finding our true selves. Among those rustic pagodas in Hue, Spiritual Complex of CAT TUONG QUAN rises up as a meditation center for those who seek for a peaceful living space, a pure environment and a tranquil living, though modern yet distinctive! Situated gracefully at Thien An hill, one of the most beautiful pine forrest in Hue city, CAT TUONG QUAN offers a wide range of spiritual service for your get-away you should not miss while in Hue Accient Capital.
- One-of-a-kind meditaton service that guides you to reach the “Happiness of united body and soul”
- Experience the unique architecture of Hue “Nha Ruong”, a traditional wooden beam house and learn about culture and Hue way of life through the spiritual meaning of CAT TUONG QUAN complex.
- Distinctive vegetarian meal made of organic ingredients
10:00: Greetings from Cat Tuong Quan.
10:30: Visit Cat Tuong Quan Zen House. Explaination of “Nha Ruong”, a typical architectural house in Hue and the spiritual meaning of the Zen House complex.
11:00: Qigong performance and instruct to do Qigong “12 blossom lotuses”.
11:45: Enjoying brown-rice tea and dried ginger.
12h00: Meditation before and during the meal (10 mins). Have lunch with vegetarian food.
13:30: Washing hands with herbal water.
14:00: Farewell from Cat Tuong Quan.
- Transportation with driver from/to the resort
- English speaking guide
- Vegetarian meal with 6 courses and other activities mentioned in the intinerary.
- Qigong Training with instructor.