- Real interaction with locals: friendly, enthusiastic and remarkable
- One of the best off-the beaten path in Hue with opportunity of amazing photo shoots
Duration: from 7.30 to 11.00
· Get an insight into Vietnam rural life through stories, stops and visits.
· Thrilling ride on a vintage Vespa scooter through the scenic small country roads
· Take a look lively village markets, communal houses, family temples, places of worship on the way
· Visit to a peasant family making sticky-rice traditional cake “Banh Chung”
· A glimpse of Farming Tools Museum to get to know about wet-rice cultivation and local farming customs