- Vinh Moc Tunnels
- Hien Luong bridge
- Botanical Garden
- 8 Lady Cave(Hang Tam Co)
- Road 20 Victory
- Paradise cave
- Kayak from Chay Lap to Tram Me village
- Personal attention to detail by all HGH from the time of your initial enquiry through to the end of your tour
- 24 hour support available during the tour
- Enjoy the degree of historical and cultural information throughout your tour from our local and knowledgeable tour hosts to the degree that you and your group are interested
- We focus on sustainable tourism by creating the very best experience for you as the tourist while supporting our local environment and local people
This day tour starts by driving on the road 20 Victory a historical site of the Vietnamese war. This road extends from Phong Nha village into Laos to pass the demilitarized zone (DMZ) to go to the South of Viet Nam. Visit the Botanical Garden by the road and do a short walk under the tropical forest and learn about the nature and its ecosystem. Continuing driving on the Ho Chi Minh west road to go to the Paradise cave a part of hang Vom cave system which is 31,4 km long. The Paradise cave was found by a local man names Ngo Phong in 2005 with its original name is entrance number two. By afternoon, you will start a kayak trip from Chay river down to Son river with the end at Tram Me village a beautiful countryside village by the river.
Spend one more night at Jungle Boss homestay.